We offer an enthusiastic Bachelor- or Master Computer Science student a unique chance to obtain knowledge and experience with the creation of the best mobile apps. Within our team of passionate IT-specialists you can give your career an excellent start. We only work with the newest technologies and you will get the opportunitu to optimally develop your creativity and talents.
Your (final) internship can include:
- Programming and implementing the best utility app(s) ever;
- Providing your spectacular support for the design and development teams;
- Writing and maintaining Coding Guidelines for code excellence;
- Brainstorming for new app ideas.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master student in Computer Science or a related study;
- Fond of and familiar with Swift, Objective-C and/or other relevant languages;
- English in speaking and writing is no problem for you;
- Team player and pinball fan;
- You have a passion for mobile.
What can we offer you? We have great benefits!
- Learning from the coding masters at a leader in Mobile Application;
- Internship fee, starting at EUR 500 gross per month, based on 40 hours per week + travel allowance;
- Time to develop your own creativity and talent;
- Career development opportunities.
- Awesome internship at an innovative and fun team!
Who are we?
Impala Studios is a leading mobile app developing company that delivers apps to the App Store, and Google Play store. We’re very proud that our apps are among the highest ranking in the stores. Millions of users worldwide enjoy our apps on a daily basis, and our user base is growing every day. Our product range consists of top-category utility, weather, travel, content browsing and gaming apps. You probably already use our apps to calculate your numbers, wake up in the morning, check the weather, track your flight, play a game or browse your favorite videos.
At Impala Studios we strongly believe that everything we do should be focused on creating usability. A great app should not only work seamlessly, it should make your life more comfortable. Because we work with a motivated group of talented people in self organizing teams, we are able to stay on top of the ever-changing app market.
Do we need to say more?
Please send your resume and cover letter to Impala Studios B.V., Attn. Tessa Olie, Leidsevaart 16, 2013 HA Haarlem, firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.