32 hours per week
As our Finance Officer, you will join a young and fast-growing international organization of enthusiastic App Developers and Designers. In your role, you will set up finance as a function in the organization and be a true specialist in your role. Are you passionate about facts & figures and are you able to be the finance business partner of the management? If so, we would like to meet you!
What will you be doing?
· Your main goal is to set up a finance strategy and maintain our financial administration.
· You will be a true finance business partner for management and will advise in several financial topics.
· You will compile the annual budget, forecast, and annual report. You will present the financial data at several meetings.
· You are the specialist in tax-related issues and you always look for opportunities in this area.
· You will be the point of contact for the external accountants.
· As our new financial colleague you will work closely together with HR for payroll -and employee-related administration.
What do you need?
· Higher education or equivalent ability;
· Relevant working experience as Finance Officer or an equivalent;
· You have experience with Exact;
· Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch are required;
· You are able to work on a strategic but also on a hands-on level;
· You have very strong attention to detail;
· You are assertive, enthusiastic and flexible to build a finance function;
· Unnecessary to say that you have analytic skills;
· Experience within an Agile environment is a plus.
What can we offer you? We have great benefits!
· Salary that is suitable for your knowledge and experience;
· Excellent secondary benefits such as a free lunch with fresh and healthy food;
· Great remote and flexible working possibilities;
· Opportunity to work part-time;
· Good fringe benefits such as a pension scheme, bicycle plan, training and education for personal growth and career opportunities;
· Nice and comfortable working space with all the hardware you need;
· Foosball, Pinball and other fun games during office hours;
· Full travel allowance;
· A diverse, challenging and international job within a dynamic and innovative company with lots of social activities.
What about us? We make life easier!
Impala Studios is a leading mobile app developing company that delivers apps directly to the App Store, and Google Play store. We’re very proud that our apps are among the highest ranking in the stores. Millions of users worldwide enjoy our apps on a daily basis, and our user base is growing every day. Our product range consists of top-category utility, weather, travel, content browsing, and gaming apps. You probably already use our apps to calculate your numbers, wake up in the morning, check the weather, track your flight, play a game or browse your favorite videos.
At Impala Studios we strongly believe that everything we do should be focused on creating usability. A great app should not only work seamlessly, but it should also make your life more comfortable. Because we work with a motivated group of talented people in self-organizing teams, we are able to stay on top of the ever-changing app market.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Frieda Waagmeester, Interim HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responses from recruitment agencies on our vacancies are not appreciated