As our new QA Test Engineer, you will join a young and fast-growing international organization of enthusiastic IT specialists. Are you passionate about testing and quality? Are you able to bring our QA procedures to the next level? Do you like to show initiative, and do you think can contribute to our goal to develop the best mobile applications on the market? Then we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
In your role as QA Test Engineer you will be working closely with our iOS Developers in order to bring the quality of our awesome apps to the next level.
You will define and communicate quality-related issues to technical delivery and will push back when work does not meet our quality standards. As our new ‘QA Rockstar’ you will work alongside several Scrum teams in which you will be responsible for the development and execution of both manual and automatic testing.
Where will you focus on?
- You improve and maintain our test procedures, both for manual- and automatic testing. To this end you will work closely with our iOS developers to design new tests and find and resolve issues;
- You work together with all four Scrum teams in order to improve the quality and stability of our apps;
- You will set up and maintain our test automation process in which there is lots of room for own initiatives;
- You work closely with our Product Owner and contribute in our Sprint planning, stand-ups and refinement sessions;
- You will contribute with your own ideas for new features and test strategies.
What do you need?
- Higher education or equivalent ability;
- Relevant working experience as Test- or QA Engineer;
- Experience with test automation within Mobile Development, for example: XC Test, Appium or Calabask);
- Able to work with continuous integration tools;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
(if you don't speak Dutch it's no problem!);
- You have a very strong attention to detail;
- You are assertive and enthusiastic about the idea to give your own interpretation to our next level QA activities;
- Experience within an Agile environment is a plus.
What can we offer you? We have great benefits!
- Salary that is suitable for your knowledge and experience;
- Excellent secondary benefits such as a free lunch with fresh food;
- Great remote and flexible working possibilities;
- Good fringe benefits such as a pension scheme, bicycle plan, training and education for personal growth and career opportunities;
- Nice and comfortable working space with all the hardware you need;
- Foosball, Pinball and other fun games during office hours;
- Full travel allowance and relocation support;
- A diverse, challenging and international job within a dynamic and innovative company with lots of social activities.
What about us? We make life easier!
Impala Studios is a leading mobile app developing company that delivers apps directly to the App Store, and Google Play store. We’re very proud that our apps are among the highest ranking in the stores. Millions of users worldwide enjoy our apps on a daily basis, and our user base is growing every day. Our product range consists of top-category utility, weather, travel, content browsing and gaming apps. You probably already use our apps to calculate your numbers, wake up in the morning, check the weather, track your flight, play a game or browse your favorite videos.
At Impala Studios we strongly believe that everything we do should be focused on creating usability. A great app should not only work seamlessly, it should make your life more comfortable. Because we work with a motivated group of talented people in self organizing teams, we are able to stay on top of the ever-changing app market.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Impala Studios B.V., Attn. Tessa Olie, Leidsevaart 16, 2013 HA Haarlem, email@example.com
Responses from recruitment agencies on our vacancies are not appreciated